- ALCOLIN PERMOBOND is a water-based synthetic ter-polymer designed for use as a bonding agent between new and old surfaces, and as a primer to toughen friable powdery surface.
- It is also ideal as a key agent, protective barrier coating, and adhesive for enhancing water resistance.
- Excellent adhesion to plaster, mortars, concrete, enamel paint, PVA, and acrylic paint, wood, metal, brick and stone.
- Excellent water resistance
- Reduces pinhole effect in screed and paints
- Forms an impermeable layer
- Ideal as a protective barrier coat
- Suitable for acidic or alkali surfaces