Our concealed grid ceilings, using Gyproc RhinoBoard, will provide versatile, distinctive aesthetics that can enhance the interior styling of any building.
- The suspension must not be out of plumb (vertical) more than 25mm for each 150mm of plenum depth and in no case should exceed 500mm to a 3000mm depth.
- Whenever the above is exceeded and/or when the hanger suspension is more than 2000mm long, then a sub grid is recommended. Should suspension be vertical, then a 4200mm drop would be acceptable using hanger strap
- In no case should suspension be from other services in the ceiling void
- A hanger suspension point within 400mm from the wall angle or shadow moulding must be installed on main tees and cross tees
- Two steel pop rivets with a shear strength three times that of the maximum allowed ceiling load is to be used
- When securing wire to tee, it should be wound tightly around itself at least three times
- Should the ceiling mass exceed 20kg/m2, a sub grid is required and a consulting engineer should recommend suitable suspension
- Used in Gyproc ceiling systems to give increased fire protection.
- 900 x2700, 900×3000, 900×3600, 900×4200
- 1200×2700, 1200×3000, 1200×3600, 1200×4200