Cavitybatt/Cavitylite as a unique glaswool wall insulation product from ISOVER, designed to insulate drywall systems. It is manufactured using high-quality glasswool and is glass tissue faced on one side for ease of handling and improved rigidity.
- Steel frame buildings
- Timber frame structures
- Drywall systems
- Cavitylite may be used on top of ceilings or along a roofline.
- Lifelong energy savings
- Exceptional acoustic properties
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Long product life – will not readily age
- Self-supporting – will not sag
- Compression packed – to reduce volume and optimise transport and storage
- High tear strength yet readily cut with a sharp blade.
CAVITYBATT is available in the following sizes and thermal resistance.
- Thickness Width Length Thermal resistance
- 51 600mm 1200mm 1,34
- 63 600mm 1200mm 1,66
- 102 600mm 1200mm 2,68