Isotherm manufacture eco-friendly insulation products for roofs, walls, geysers and hot water pipes. Made from recycled PET bottles, thermally-bonded polyester is non-toxic; good for people and the environment!
Save electricity – Insulate roofs, walls, geysers and hot water pipes with ISOTHERM Thermal Insulation to save electricity and ensure that your home is cool in summer and warm in winter!
- Residential buildings
- Retrofit in existing homes
- Top up insulation
- Non-residential buildings
- Cost-effective – ISOTHERM pays for itself by reducing the electricity costs of energy-consuming heating and cooling systems.
- Safe and easy to install – The soft texture of ISOTHERM makes it is easy to roll out and cut to size. Pleasant to touch, ISOTHERM is simple and safe to install. It is non-allergenic, non-irritant and resilient and does not support the spread of flame.
- Maintenance-free – ISOTHERM is resistant to condensation and associated fungi and bacteria. It retains loft and will not collapse over time.
- Eco-friendly – ISOTHERM is made from 100% thermally bonded, people-friendly polyester. The polyester fibre is produced from recycled PET bottles. ISOTHERM is also recyclable.